Suppose: you want to start a company, to further develop an activity, to realize an investment project.
You want to transfer (part of) your activities or you are looking for external growth by means of acquisition of a company.
Your company is active and you wish to start up or stop a collaboration between partners-shareholders.
All these questions, and many others, come under the scope of company financing or corporate finance.
The term company financing or corporate finance is explained in many different ways, leading to many different definitions. It is important not to forget that we are considering the search for long-term solutions to finance several projects in the different stages of a company. From a strategic point, we are always looking to maximize the value of all parties involved.
Read more on that topic in our contribution to Accountants & Co
Types of transactions :
- searching for start-up or extension capital
- mergers and acquisitions
- management buy-out, management buy-in
- private and public financing rounds by means of attracting capital
- private and public financing rounds by means of attracting borrowed capital
- the financing of joint-ventures, projects, infrastructure works