GECORP has been counselling and guiding Belgiam SMEs for some years now.
GECORP works on an independent and project-based principle together with specialized partners in order to organize the services to its clients as optimally and efficiently as possible.
The founder of GECORP, Benedict GEERS, has earned his spurs as fiscal lawyer with the international law firm Linklaters deBandt and as executive with the international company JORI.
He holds the following diplomas and fluently masters Dutch, French and English:
- Licentiaat rechten (Master's degree in law) - KUL
- Maîtrise en gestion fiscale (Master's degree in fiscal management) - Solvay
- Master in Laws (LL.M.) - University of Illinois, USA
- Executive MBA - Krannert School of Management, Purdue, USA
- Executive MBA - TIASNIMBAS, Tilburg, the Netherlands
Since 2014 Benedict Geers acts as guest lecturer, together with Filip De Clercq of Fildor, for the class “waardering en overdracht van familiale ondernemingen” taught to the third year students following the course “KMO management” at the Artevelde Hogeschool in Gent.
In 2015 Benedict Geers was appointed mentor at VOKA in the PLATO multi sessions for consultants and small organisations.